Investing: Make your money work harder
Investing is all about putting your money to work for you. Rather than leaving cash in a bank account, investing offers potential profit via interest or appreciation in value. The goal of investing is to increase your wealth over time, while still giving you the lifestyle you desire and security you need.
At Etlanda, we can help you to achieve this goal.
It all depends on your personal circumstances including risk tolerance and investment time frames. There are a number of options we can help you to access from direct share trading, through to superannuation (including SMSF) and managed funds.
We’re qualified to provide advice for a range of investment option, across all asset classes including:
- Direct shares (unit of ownership interest in a corporation e.g. a company listed on the ASX)
- Global shares (shares issued and registered in multiple markets around the world)
- Managed funds (a pool of money which allows people with similar investment strategies to individually invest in the fund)
- Property (including SMSF) (investing in direct property, global property, listed property trusts, mortgages and property securities)
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO) (when a company sells shares to the public for the first time)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) (a security that tracks an index, a commodity or a basket of assets like an index fund, but trades stock on an exchange like the ASX)
- Warrants (Stock issued directly by the company)
- Swaps (Stock traded over-the-counter between private parties)
Don’t forget to diversify
Whatever you decide, it’s important to spread your money and investments across various asset classes, industries, countries and/or fund managers to help guard against volatility.
Because each asset class (cash, fixed interest, property and shares) may be the best performer at different times in the market cycle. Diversifying your investment helps to ensure that you don’t lose all your investment if the performance of that asset class or investment suffers from adverse market conditions. And vice versa.
Looking to invest?
Selecting the right diversified investment strategy is just one part of a holistic financial plan. We can also look at the best options for your retirement, estate planning, insurance, tax, superannuation, budgeting and more. Call us today for a confidential chat today on 02 9533 7599