Are you paying too much tax?
With tax laws always changing, it’s important to select the right structure/s when setting up a business, reviewing trading operations, and planning an effective exit strategy.
At Etlanda, we have experience working with all kinds of businesses including:
- Individuals / Sole Traders; and
- Self-Managed Super Funds.
For each type, there are many ways to structure the business – some more tax effective than others.
For example, there are special rules that apply to capital gains tax for Partnerships including factional interest rules, access to CGT discounts and small business concessions. Knowing these rules, like we do, can make a difference to your profits, year after year.
We can help you if you are looking to:
- Establish a new business structure
- Minimise the amount of tax you pay
- Change your situation i.e. you want to combine with another business or sell your business
- Pass your business to the next generation in a tax effective way.
We can also help you to resolve challenges with the ATO which stem from having the wrong structure in place.
And the best part?
We’ll teach you everything you need to know because we want you to be “in-the-know” and in control every step of the way.
Want to know more?
We can help you minimise tax and increase business profits. Find out how. Call us today on 02 9533 7599